Maxspect Gyre Glemorca (40w)
Maxspect Gyre Generator (40w) - 11000lph
- Pump Dimensions - 30.5 x 6 x 3cm
- Maximum glass/acrylic thickness - 15mm
- Power Supply - 115-230V, 50/60Hz
- Max Flow 11000lph
- 40~8 watts
- Suitable for tanks ranging 100 - 400+ litres
- The new Glamorca has a few differences to previous models which include a central magnet connection where the previous models were a dual magnetic connection. The controller has been updated to the Ice controller and just the two rotas as standard.
- Alternation Gyre Mode
- Constant Speed Mode
- Pulsing Mode
- Gradual Pulsing Mode
- Random Mode
The Maxspect Gyre is the world's first 'gyre', generating water moving device for aquariums. Compared to traditional powerheads and wavemakers that are based on propeller nozzle flow technology, the Maxspect Gyre is based on advanced crossflow technology which produces massive horizontal water movement leaving little to no deadspots in its wake.
Why gyre generator and not a wavemaker?
Wavemakers excel in making waves, while waves are spectacular to watch in motion, they are in fact moving the majority of the water vertically up and down, with relatively low horizontal movement, especially near the bottom of the aquarium.
On the other hand, gyre generators excel in moving sheer flow of water from one side of the aquarium to the other. The sheer flow of water is so strong that i would bounce back from the opposite site to achieve full circulation within an aquarium, ie. generating 'gyre flows'.
- Revolutionary Crossflow Technology
- Discrete design
- Virtually No Dead spots
- Evenly Distributed Flow
- Gyre Generating Flows