Skip to content
- Aids in the treatment of Flukes and Tapeworms in Ornamental Fish
- For Freshwater and Saltwater Fish
- Use 1 Tablet per 20 liters
- After 48 hours from Inital Treatment change 25% of Aquarium water and clean filter medium.
- Repeat Dose 7 days later to prevent re-infestation.
A small residue of cellulose will be evident after disolving tablets, this residue is harmless to fish.
Do not overdose
Do not use on fish intended for human consumption.
Use with Caution when treating aquariums that containing Snails or Catfish (Corydoras spp). If adverse effects occur, discontinue treatment and change 50% of aquarium water.
Remove activated carbon from filtration system and slow flow rate to sub-gravel for duration of treatment. Predisolve tablets in a disposable cup before addition to the aquarium water.
When dosing remove absorbent media like carbon.