- Controllable and safe nitrate & phosphate reduction
- Sets and maintains ongoing desired levels of nitrate and phosphate
- Promotes coral growth and coloration
- Reef Safe, no undesirable side effects
- Easy to use, reliable and cost effective
The biological reduction of algae nutrients (nitrates and phosphates) occur naturally in all anoxic areas of the aquarium such as inside live rocks, porous filter media and substrates.
Red Sea’s algae management program boosts and controls this natural processes by the regular measured dosing of NO3: PO4-X; a bacteria enhancing supplement, monitored by the use of highly accurate test kits.
Red Sea’s algae management program provides an easy and reliable method to control algae nutrient levels, which controls the presence of nuisance algae and the population of the symbiotic Zooxanthellae which are essential for most corals