The brand new highly sensitive square dual optical sensor for the detection of the water level greatly reduces the delay, allowing hobbyist to be a step more precise at any time during auto topping-off.
The unique QST (Quick Security Technology) can detect sensor or pump failure and avoid overfilling instantly without any complicated settings. With the intuitive LED indicator, you can know its status at a glance.
The patented magnetic-mount dual sensor provides not only better protection but also easier installation. It can be set at any colors of the wall and work well in complete darkness.
The special design of the Smart ATO Lite G2 hub can prevent the connector of the pump and the power adapter from being rusted or damaged due to water and ensure users safety and longer product lifetime.
Smart ATO Lite G2 is a compact auto top off system for both nano and medium aquariums. Combined an ATO level sensor and a fail-safe sensor in one pack and integrated with QST (Quick Security Technology), which provides real-time protection against any failure and detects reservoir empty, Smart ATO Lite G2 offers you a safe and economical choice of auto top off!
– Input : 100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz– Output : 12 VDC / 1 A– Power Cord Length : 6 ft (180 cm)
DC Pump :
– Head : 8.2 feet (250 cm)– Flow Rate : 74 gph (280 lph)– Pump Cord Length : 6 feet (180 cm)
Max. Mounting Thickness :
– Sensor : 1/2 inch (12.7 mm)– Universal Tube Holder : 1/2 inch (12.7 mm)
- Length of Cable between Sensor and Controller : 4 feet (120 cm)
– Length : 6.5 feet (200 cm)– ID : 6.5 mm / OD : 9.0 mm